[Mgs] '67 B parts wanted

Subject: [Mgs] '67 B parts wanted
From: don at napanet.net (Don)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:47:09 -0800
>So the list is needing traffic.  I will step to the plate and add
>some traffic!

I bought a '67 MGB roadster a few months back.  I had looked for one
for a long time, and this car though not quite what I wanted, was an
unrusted, unwrecked, reasonably priced car and not that far from home.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104973305347633073496/1967MGB?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHL48rHlMOJcA#

I have so far bought a new rear bumper, and two new Moss seats for
it.  I would like to put original type rubber mats on the floors and
sills.  I bought the sill mats that Moss sells, and they are about 3x
as thick as the original ones, so I am not sure how well they will
fit.  Floor mats for Mk 1 Bs are not easy to come by with the only
new source in Australia and they are quite costly.

So, the things I am needing for my car at the moment are:

Rubber mats
Right door panel
Packaway convertible top

Don Scott