Re: [Mgs] Thought you might enjoy this cross-posted thread

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Thought you might enjoy this cross-posted thread
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:43:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Rick, good to hear from you....

I would expect a much more raging debate
regarding a car such as an E-Type, which is worth much more than our humble
B's. Although
personally I am somewhat of a purist, I also believe 'it's your
car'.... With something like the Jag, which certainly wasn't built in the
numbers
of our B's and is more of an icon, I would have a much harder time
having that attitude. It's almost like you're a caretaker of an important
(and
beautiful) piece of automotive history.

Dan D
Couple o' B's