Re: [Mgs] Estate sale new email

To: mharc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Estate sale new email
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:30:40 -0000
Because it is worth expending far more time and effort in hacking clouds and
servers and obtaining thousands of login details, than it is individual PCs.
I can control the protection and usage of my PC, I can't someone else's
server.  As far as I'm aware I've never (so far!) had a virus, trojan or
anything else on any of my PCs in the many years I've been using the
internet.  I'd hazard a guess that where it happens it's down to ignorance
or stupidity, and the latter you will never eradicate.  I had a chain letter
recently warning of a scam where a delivery man knocks on your door with a
bunch of roses and says he needs you to put your credit card in his reader
and enter your pin to verify receipt, then people are amazed that thousands
of pounds of purchases come off their card.

PaulH.