[Mgs] MG Icon

Subject: [Mgs] MG Icon
From: rocknatural at gmail.com (The Roxter)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:02:55 -0500
On 4/18/2012 5:34 PM, Max Heim wrote:
> It looks like a cartoon. Even more so than most contemporary designs
> (notably the Camaro, Kia Soul, most mid-size SUVs). I mean, they grafted on
> some MG-like details, but the proportions are like a baby toy, not even a
> Hot Wheel.

Yep. I would never buy one, even if I won the lottery.

If I did win the lottery, I would donate a big chunk to the Oklahoma
Music Hall of Fame and another big chunk to the Ron Paul campaign, and
then:
buy a Bugatti Type 35, an old Jaguar, an old Austin-Healy and a
pre-1937 MG of some sort.

They did the Thunderbird well, I thought, as well as the Beetle:
modern, but with retro styling that referenced the original, sort of a
SteamPunk feel.

This is just some Anime-Fanboy jerk-off.

Should have done what Mazda did: hire some American MG-fans to design it.

-Rock