Re: [Mgs] Tightening the nut on the left side motor mount

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Tightening the nut on the left side motor mount
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:10:23 -0500
Sender: mgs-bounces@autox.team.net
I can't really add anything more to the immediate responses, except to say that I think this is the best response to a lister's technical question I've seen in a long time. I get the digest, so I can't really comment in real time. Reading the responses, my first reaction was that your question had been pretty well answered without anyone asking what year car you were talking about. Apparently everybody looked at your sig before responding. And everyone had something to add. Thank you list. And thank you Mr. B. for keeping the list going.

Glenn