Re: [Mgs] Steering rack removal (1980 MGB)

To: Paul Hunt <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Steering rack removal (1980 MGB)
From: Peter Schauss <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:04:31 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+uhsojUGwOvh8he3sHch3VhAoNyPYmJtrW6YgRZDvB8=; b=mcQ/HwTS1UAh/6yCuVTt1tivz4NrUSwyem5r5EtjRJKgzqhBQd3nZdWLJdFoLyOvd+ S/gSXYyY9wgyDFPLZa9l8vdoLuSsUk/PsPTGeN6V0/YaS5rJaXqEyh8gMfLMFW6LrhPP raLC0+O3qWmns+LjxZCt6fQYVn/Gp/KHWQ1rKSmTQnCeAEzkV/sUzH+bkK3adrXyGL51 dla7Mtyfh286X+88oNkaiwco2meOvPGi1nE8OJQRPJnbAuAW09mGgQgLiP+GFw0pCV6F DrmZXhSobFo18mqC0ApchGAVR1w8y3jHi5zW6yIv0S4s6wjD/ilEd7F7VjfdAyz+aLo8 v8+g==
Sender: mgs-bounces@autox.team.net
Once I have the u-joint loose, will I be able to pull the steering
column without
removing the lower radiator hose?  What about the radiator?

Thanks,
Peter Schauss