Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 59, Issue 20

To: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 59, Issue 20
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:32:43 -0400
Sender: mgs-bounces@autox.team.net
ummmm! Hello, they will never make Triumphs just as they will never make MGs. Just Chinese copies :-). hey, my emicon thing is not working !

At 08:49 PM 4/21/2012, Glenn Schnittke wrote:
The government is supposed to be a referee, not a player. How well do you think it would have gone over for the NFL to step in and decide that the Cleveland Browns should have won the last Super Bowl and they just 'get' the trophy even though they weren't in the game? Losing is supposed to be a part of life. Iacocca paid HIS note back before it was due but shouldn't have gotten it either.

That said, whatever I might think of the Chicoms making MG's now, I note with a sad tinge of satisfaction that they aren't making Triumphs.

Glenn