[Mgs] Successor of MGTF?

Subject: [Mgs] Successor of MGTF?
From: trijagparts at mindspring.com (Brad Wilson)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 21:47:13 -0500
At 05:40 PM 06/05/2012, you wrote:
>...and suing the US UK or any other government would be any easier? Oh please,
>can you guys put aside these petty prejudices for a second and simply judge
>something on its merits? This China bashing is becoming tedious. Spend less
>time bemoaning their success, and more time thinking about what they are doing
>right and we are doing wrong...
>
>Murray Arundell

Murray et al:

As a fellow commonwealth citizen I can see your point about the yanks
China bashing, but I really feel that if they make the car front
engine, front wheel drive that will be a huge retrograde step and a
mistake.  As for the styling, if they keep the current drive train
configuration, I don't think it is all that bad, so go for it!

Regards,

Brad