Re: [Mgs] How to "align" the steering wheel?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@sonic.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] How to "align" the steering wheel?
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 00:48:43 -0500
If you do remove the steering wheel to recenter it, the autocancel  boss is
visible.
It is simply a clip on the shaft and can be turned with a screwdriver to
adjust the turn
signal cancellation. Don,t retighten the steering wheel nut until you are
satisfied
with the turn signals as you may have to adjust more than once.
Ron Sanborn