[Mgs] Rear Leaf Supplier Spring Recommendation

To: "'Mgs-Digest'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Rear Leaf Supplier Spring Recommendation
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:31:16 -0700
I have a '73 MGB-GT with badly sagging rear leaf springs.  Someone even put
helper springs on the stock springs but it sure doesn't seem to have helped
much.  The back of the car is way too low and looks kind of ridiculous.  I
did some reading and see a lot of complaints about bad quality replacement
springs that start sagging soon after installation.  I'd like to avoid that!
I'm looking for stock or slightly stiffer than stock spring rate and stock
ride height.  Where is a good place to start looking?  Where should I avoid?

Frank in Cloverdale