[Mgs] Off topic: Air compressors

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Off topic: Air compressors
From: Paul Root <ptroot@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:25:46 -0500
So my air compressor has been making a hissing noise, and I thought it was
just the pipe connecting the tank to the compressor, as it was loose.

But this past weekend, I took a look and it was fine. However, the rusted
through hole at the bottom of the tank seemed to be the place that air was
leaking out. :-)

So can I get just a new tank? There is nothing wrong with the motor and
compressor, except it's a bit loud since it's direct drive instead of belt
drive.

Obviously, the big box stores don't sell tanks, but someplace must?

Paul.