Re: [Mgs] new muffler - cent key

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] new muffler - cent key
From: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:29:32 -0500
Glenn,

You won't find the cent key on your keyboard but it is there. With a
Windows PC, hold down the "Alt" key, type 0162 on the numeric keypad
then release the "Alt" key.   These are ASCII codes and there are a
bunch of them.  The Pound sign is ALT + 0163.  Of course,  Macs do it
their own way.

Charles Hill