Re: [Mgs] Reconditioning /cleaning carbs

To: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>,"MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,"Magnette group" <zmagnette@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reconditioning /cleaning carbs
From: schultejim@msn.com <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:53:57 -0400 FILETIME=[5FCEEE50:01CDB5FE]
Guys
Thanks for the feedback. Yes Paul I meant carb cleaner but I only saw brake
cleaner on the shelf until a second look after your post. I didn't think of
paint thinner Curt. That is a good cheap option. It's been a while (8 years)
since I did a full restoration. So I may need some reminders from time to time.
I have decided to name this Mg 1100 Cali. As it came from California via New
Hampshire.
Jim S.
Harleysville, PA
Sent via the HTC Vividb", an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone