Re: [Mgs] Where does the brake fluid go? Update

To: mg mgb <mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com>, mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Where does the brake fluid go? Update
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 04:16:37 -0800 (PST)
A small update - I checked the fluid in the MC last night, and it was down a
little. Poking around underneath the MC on the inner wing, and
it seems like
the paint has crinkled a little bit, and was damp, leading me to believe that
I have a seepage issue, perhaps from the vacuum

hose connection to the MC.
It doesn't seem to be enough to empty the entire MC, and there are no puddles
lower down and, as I mentioned

in my original note, no leakage on the garage
floor. Didn't poke around too much as I was wearing decent clothes, but will
this weekend. I have

never replaced the vacuum hose so that could certainly
be an issue, and never messed with the MC either. Will continue to monitor the
fluid level.

Thanks...

Dan D
'76 B Driver