Re: [Mgs] Importance of 3 screws in float chamber lid

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, "simon.d.matthews@gmail.com" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Importance of 3 screws in float chamber lid
From: John Elwood <mgmagnette@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:51:07 -0500
Call up Joe Curto, he'll sell you just a float bowl.  I wish they were HS2's,
I've got a pile of them.

If this was my car though, I'd say screw it and just use two.

-John

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/****<http://autox.team.net/mailman/**>

mailman/options/mgs/mg_garage@**comcast.net<http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt