Re: [Mgs] Evan's waterless coolant

To: sdesalvo@frontiernet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Evan's waterless coolant
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com> >
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:22:20 -0600
Great advertising, isn't it?  Just two words.  Forget it.  If you
think it is running too hot now, it is likely to run hotter with
Evans Waterless Coolant.  This stuff has much lower specific heat,
meaning it carries less heat for a given temperature rise.  Stated
another way, it needs higher temperature rise to carry away the same
amount of waste heat from your engine to the radiator.  It is very
similar to using 100% glycol based antifreeze with no water.  Bad
news in hot weather.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com