Re: [Mgs] Wassup?

To: paulhunt73@virginmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Wassup?
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:37:47 GMT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
  The sagging old foams in my '72 GT needed replacement. Spring, 2012, I
installed Moss foams. Instruction I read somewhere suggested trimming one inch
from seat foam, if needed, though not how to determine "if  needed".
   Moss may buy from different suppliers, as our club members have had
different experiences.
   Seat bottoms are higher than before, perhaps 1/2 inch, which is fine for me
(5'11", 150 lbs), but a taller or lighter driver would want to cut them down a
bit.
   The great improvement is that the seats are now firm. The old rubber had
the support of bread dough, and one did not feel connected to the seat
regardless of seat belt tension.
  Seat bottom foams are easy to replace.
Bob