Re: [Mgs] ZDDP

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] ZDDP
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:01:10 -0000
At least two people have.

They all contain ZDDP to a greater to lesser extent.  The Valvolene VR1 that
is available in the UK comes in those cheap plastic containers that
reclaimed oil is sold in, one 5L I bought only contained a gallon, and at
least one of my engines got nosier when I used it.  I'm also very suspicious
of some of their advertising claims, and wouldn't touch it again with a
barge-pole.  My 2 penn'orth.

PaulH.