Re: [Mgs] Correlation Ham / MG Ownership

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Correlation Ham / MG Ownership
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:57:20 -0800
The first person I knew that had an MG was an amateur actor, so yes...

Actually, I think the "technical" correlation mentioned is only valid for an
earlier generation. The "internet" no longer qualifies as any kind of
technical interest or hobby, any more than using a phone, or a household
appliance.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149