Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer

To: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>, Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 0:48:37 +0000
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
I am appreciative when I drive my MG and someone not only says "nice car, yada,
yada, yada" but also inquires about "buying"  I've had this one around 30 years
but when I sell it I don't care what they change, modify or alter.  And if it
stopped running and broke down, unlike Paul, cash would be king. Fortunately,
mine does not break down (yet) Mel
-