[Mgs] heater fan and wiper motor current draw?

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] heater fan and wiper motor current draw?
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:28:01 -0700
I'm planning on migrating my '75 away from the original wiring design for the
heater fan and wiper motor to a setup that is relay based. I know the normal
done thing is to tap the purple circuit for that, but I already have a spare
pair of slots available and plan on dedicated circuits for each (with purple
wires, of course).

I've got the relays, but I don't know what an appropriate size fuse and/or
wire would be.

Anybody know what these devices draw in normal use? More importantly, any
clues as to the startup draw?

I am thinking individual 15A fuses and 14AWG wiring should be more than
adequate, but would like to confirm before I go forward.

--
Aaron