Re: [Mgs] Stupid movie coming up

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Stupid movie coming up
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:57:42 -0000
The thing that struck me was the relatively small amount of damage, which
tallies with the crash-tests of the day.  This car, however, is probably
more than 40 years old and in poor condition externally at least.
Originally the tests were 30mph square on to a concrete block.  Hitting the
front of lorry I would have expected the chassis rails to go under the
bumper and the damage to extend a lot further back on the upper parts of the
car.

PaulH.