[Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:20:28 -0700
Maybe it's beautiful and we are too old or of the wrong culture to
appreciate it.  Just like music; one tends to favor the things of
his/her youth.  I love '50s rock 'n roll, but rock music from about
1980 on sounds like the Chinese MG looks- awful.

It would be interesting to get feedback from people of different ages
and cultures as to how they view the Chinese MG.  I have a fellow
from Honduras who assists me on taking care of my place.  He is the
same age as me, 63, who came to the US about 15 years ago.  He thinks
my MGs are ugly, and likes the looks of new Toyotas and Hondas.  I
wonder if that may be because he didn't see MGs or similar cars when
he was a kid and young adult.

Don Scott,  Calistoga CA USA
1955 MGTF, 1962 MGA Mk 2, 1967 MGB, 1963-7 MGB (seeking), Misc. Japanese cars