Re: [Mgs] Prewar MG makes lots of damage

To: paulhunt73@virginmedia.com, h.duinhoven@planet.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Prewar MG makes lots of damage
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 08:01:59 -0500
Hey Paul, et al.,

Wouldn't a '37 have a mechanical starter switch like the T-Series cars? B
Therefore, self starting could only happen if the switch was stuck 'almost'
making AND the ignition was left on, OR, the car died when parked and the owner
left the ignition switced on. B Only a small push, if in gear, could have
started thr car! B Hummm...

-rick
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII - the rectangle with rounded corners, just
like a BlackBerry.