Re: [Mgs] Riviera Blue?

To: PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Riviera Blue?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:44:06 -0400
Cc: "<Mgs@autox.team.net>" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
I have a Martin Senour (NAPA) code for BU-44 Riviera Blue as *-20564. The
asterisk is a prefix for type of paint. This should cross reference to the
major manufacturers. I know PPG has extensive listings. This formula was not a
metallic. (I bought it once for my Riv Blue Sprite.)

Sent via iPad
Jim Juhas

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/james.f.juhas@snet.net