[Mgs] Lost keys, source for key code information

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Lost keys, source for key code information
From: Pete Groh <pete_groh@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
For car owner who loss their car keys,
or used car owners with no keys,
I what
to share the information below. Very quick service from BHMC.

 Sent: Tuesday,
August 27, 2013 2:56 PM
Subject: RE: 1975 MG - cost and source for key code
number - Suggestion
Pete - Looks like the heritage guys are pretty quick!
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Subject: Web Enquiry Service
Thank you for your
enquiry. The recorded key numbers for MGB, chassis number G-HN5-UF/370094-G
are FS.878, FT.216 and 2159.

Regards
Richard
                Bacchus
Certificate Officer
British Motor Industry Heritage
                Trust
Heritage Motor Centre

 Sent: Monday,
August 26, 2013 11:30 AM
number - Suggestion
 Jim Pete here. See data below and my suggestion.

 Car
build record
You need to contact the British Heritage Motor Centre in the UK
by e-mail. Look at the price list. Ask for the car key code numbers (cost 6
pounds). Provide your car data, year, make, model and Vin number data.
B Base on this information, can cut you a key to on American key blanks.
http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/store/heritage-certificates-and-archiv
e-services/archive-research-services.html
Archive Research Service B#6.00
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 11:39 AM
Subject:1975 MG keys

Pete
 I seem
to have lost my keys for my 75 MGB. Unfortunately, whether code is work off
the face of the ignition, or was never there, I canbt seem to see any
numbers.

Pete Groh (KeyGuy)
Ellicott City MD USA