[Mgs] Goodbye Peter Egan

To: "mgs-autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Goodbye Peter Egan
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:25:32 -0700
I decided last week to not renew R&T.  I have been a subscriber since
1967.  Maybe I had a psychic premonition that Egan was leaving the
magazine, as it's the only thing I still enjoyed in R&T.  I have
issues of R&T back to 1948 in my closet.  It is interesting how the
magazine has changed over the years.  Sad, as they could put out a
Classic Road & Track incorporating their archives with new articles
on classic sports cars.

Don Scott,  Calistoga CA USA  / 1955 MGTF, 1962 MGA Mk 2, 1967 MGB,
1963-7 MGB (seeking), Misc. Japanese cars