[Mgs] A bit more progress

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, Rui Gigante <rui.gigante@gmail.com>
Subject: [Mgs] A bit more progress
From: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:58:45 -0500
Hey Friends,

Made a bit more progress this afternoon. It certainly is nice to have
restored and refinished parts upon removal. Assembly becomes a clean,
fun process.

I first installed the new thermostat, previously painted red.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_131927.jpg

Here it is before installing the new water pump.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_131942.jpg

I next installed the water pump, spacer and fan, then readjusted the
generator for proper alignment with the fan belt in place.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_142027e.jpg

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130925_142036.jpg

Later today I will adjust the stabilizer link properly and wire the
castle nuts securely. I also need to replace the safety wires on the
cam lock bolts.

-rick