[Mgs] Fwd: Re: Offense

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Fwd: Re: Offense
From: rmort@bezeqint.net
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:31:02 +0300
 Rick, please stay on the MGS list.
 i am purely a MGB guy, the T list will be mostly noise for me
 (and I assume for many others as well)

 I have enjoyed your updates, the descriptions, the pictures,
 and the constant feeling of progress are the most interesting
 thing that has happened on this list in a long time.
 (at least since the days of cats, zappa, and towing :)

 ---- WWWWW"W WWW'WW(WW* ----
 t@autox.team.net [4]"

 >Hello Friends,
 >
 >In an earlier note today I vented a bit and in doing so, I
 have
 >offended a list-member or two. Please know that I was just
 blowing off
 >steam - and in the wrong forum. For that, I am sorry.
 >
 >To better remove the possibility of offense, and from here
 on, I will
 >constrain my posts to MG-T and not the wider MGS forum.
 Again, my
 >apologies to those whom I may have offended.
 >
 >-rick

Links:
------
[1] mailto:richardolindsay@gmail.com