Re: [Mgs] wheels on a 64 mgb

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] wheels on a 64 mgb
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:38:31 -0700
They kind of resemble the American Racing Wheels "Vector" (as seen in "Dukes
of Hazzard"), but AFAIK that is only available in 5-bolt patterns.

I am sure Shelby Cobras never had 4-lug wheels, but they might have come off
a Dodge Omni GLHS by Shelby. Or perhaps a Ford Mustang Cobra of the 80s.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149