[Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com> {sentby:smtp auth 64.134.66.157 authed with barneymg@mgaguru.com}
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 21:57:07 -0400
Time flies when you're having fun.  Two weeks since my last mesage
here, so here goes.

Things have been flying here.  We have driven over 4000 miles in the
past 4 weeks, and have visited pretty much everyone on the wish list
between Maryland and South Carolina (some more than once).

In the past week we got to Moss in Petersboro. Also visited Dave Mars
in Raleigh, NC, Jim Cheatham in Amelia, NC, the Central Virginia
British Car Club, Bruce Woodson in Richmond, VA, Bruce's
father-in-law Wally Groom in Powhatan, VA, Paul Crowther and a few
other classic car enthusiasts in Palmyra and Lake Monticello Lake
Monticello, VA, the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club (from
Waynesboro, VA) and Richmond Triumph Register (Richmond, VA) at Zion
Swisse in Herndon, VA, and Bob Krzywicki in Arlington, VA.

Keep up with our daily travel log and lots of pictures here:
http://mgaguru.com/tales/mobile.htm

Now we are sitting near Frederick, Maryland and we may try to sit
still for a day or two.  Contemplating moving north into Pennsylvania
and farther.  We might possibly get well up into Maine, as I came up
somewhat short there last time I was in this corner of the
country.  Anyone want to help spinthe compass?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com