Re: [Mgs] Reality TV

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reality TV
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:32:01 -0000
Cc: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Hey, a man after my own heart!  If we are watching live I'd rather stare at
the walls when the ads come on, even though there is no paint drying there.

But on the internet I just ignore it, like junk email - as long as they are
static.  However I occasionally get web pages with embedded video hidden
somewhere on the page, and I refuse to spend the time to search for it and
stop it, so just turn the sound off.    I can stand five seconds of an ad on
the occasional YouTube as I can watch the count-down.  But recently someone
sent me one with fifteen seconds of ad and that just got binned.

PaulH.