Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Map light ...

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Map light ...
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:23:32 -0000
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com

--===============6718336511008712198==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00B9_01D04F63.89CBB610"

------=_NextPart_000_00B9_01D04F63.89CBB610
        charset="Windows-1252"

Thanks Kelvin, I had come to the conclusion that it would have to be the =
claw type.  The problem is that the chap with the car is totally blind =
and is many miles from me, and can only describe what he can feel.  =
There was something on the end of the two wires coming from the harness, =
but it seemed to him that it was only the contacts for a bulb holder, =
not the tube the bulb would screw in to.  It was only when I said that a =
claw-type holder should work, that he suddenly realised what was on the =
end of his wires!

PaulH.

----- Original Message -----=20

  Only the chrome cover, lens and seal are used from the license lamp. =
The bulb holder is a snap in like the ones used on gauges. It snaps into =
the hole in the dash.=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B9_01D04F63.89CBB610
        charset="Windows-1252"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff" bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks Kelvin,&nbsp;I had come to the conclusion =
that it would=20
have to be the claw type.&nbsp; The problem is that the chap with the =
car is=20
totally blind and is many miles from me, and can only describe what he =
can=20
feel.&nbsp; There was something on the end of the two wires coming from =
the=20
harness, but it seemed to him that it was only the contacts for a bulb =
holder,=20
not the tube the bulb would screw in to.&nbsp; It was only when I said =
that a=20
claw-type holder should work,&nbsp;that he suddenly realised&nbsp;what =
was on=20
the end of his wires!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"POSITION: relative" id=3Dygrp-mlmsg>
  <DIV style=3D"Z-INDEX: 1" id=3Dygrp-msg>
  <DIV id=3Dygrp-text>
  <DIV>Only the chrome cover, lens and seal are used from the license =
lamp. The=20
  bulb holder is a snap in like the ones used on gauges. It snaps into =
the hole=20
  in the =
dash.&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B9_01D04F63.89CBB610--