Re: [Mgs] [Mg-t] A couple of dozen

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Mg-t] A couple of dozen
From: Mark J Bradakis via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 18:57:05 -0600
Been a few weeks, but I am getting around to sending thank you notes to those
who sent in contributions
for this non-fund drive, since I didn't actually request donations. But a lot
of people really enjoy what
Team.Net provides and are willing to support it financially. Just paid the ISP
bill, so it was on my mind.

Recently a production release of Mailman 3.0 was made available. I'll be doing
some testing and plan to
switch within a month or so. So far it looks like it should offer some benefits
over the current version
of Mailman which powers these lists. Stay tuned for updates on that front.

Actually there is still a person who emails me occasionally wondering why
majordomo doesn't work. Majordomo?
You mean the list management software that was retired years ago?  Some people
have attention issues.

Anyway, stay tuned for updates coming in the near future.

mjb.