Re: [Mgs] banjo axle breather dilemma

To: dcouncill@karamursel.org
Subject: Re: [Mgs] banjo axle breather dilemma
From: mgbob--- via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 00:10:32 GMT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
--===============6224806336297751030==

----__JWM__J7fc9f55b.7b917568S.51387d0eM

  The vent holes in the axles of T-series cars are protected by the stra=
p that secures brake line to the axle. It seems crude, but I can think o=
f no complaints about dirt in the axle tube.     If you can not find the=
 fitting that threads in, you might try covering the hole using a hose c=
lamp, perhaps with a piece of scotch-brite to provide a bit better air p=
ressure adjustment and dirt exclusion. =

Bob