[Mgs] F1 Montreal

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] F1 Montreal
From: dwoerpel via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:59:05 -0600
HAPPY NEW YEAR!  fellow afflicted LBCer's.  Off topic question for you.
We're planning a trip to the Montreal F1 race in June and wondered if
any of you have pearls of wisdom in the way of helpful suggestions,
i.e., good viewing corners, places to stay, easiest way to get to the
track, etc.  We're presently looking at Grandstands 21 & 24 at the
hairpin and would get a 3 day ticket (no choice but we would do that
anyway).  Half the family is flying there and the other half is
driving(we'll be leaving the car at the hotel.)  We've looked at some
web sites but first-hand knowledge is always appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!

Dave
"Pay It Forward"