Re: [Mgs] MGTD misfiring carbs

To: mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGTD misfiring carbs
From: mgbob--- via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 14:43:52 GMT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
--===============8691750264164325956==

----__JWM__J7432dd96.2d031a3dS.44f5b37cM

Hi Dave,  Just yesterday I experienced what seemed to be just the opposi=
te problem-excess fuel. It seems that both the needles were sticking ope=
n, so with engine off and igntion on, fuel was flowing up and out of jet=
s, into the carbs.   Could it be there there is obstruction in the fuel =
flow _before_ it reaches the needle valves, causing intermittent restric=
tion, or that the float level might have gone out of adjustment when the=
 lids were put back into place. Bob