[Mgs] AMCO center consoles for MGB, C

To: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] AMCO center consoles for MGB, C
From: "W. David Houser via Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:41:17 -0400
Listers,
Taking out 2 rare MGB AMCO center consoles to Louisville to sell and one is the
early non-synchro first type that I have in my 67BGT. It is complete and looks
like new. The other, I believe is for the later 68-on MGB with the four speed
all syncro box as it is wider in the front and takes the round chrome shift
boot retainer. This one also has the Smithâ??s clock in a vertical front edge
of the console. Can anyone confirm this and what range of years this may fit up
to? It should also fit MGCâ??s non-auto trans, right? My AMCO original catalog
only shows the two units for the B and GT early cars.
Many thanks,
Dave Houser