[Mgs] More car work

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] More car work
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:36:21 -0500
Hello Friends,

   Good conversations going. I've learned a few things regarding my
TD's top installation. Thanks! Nice technical words flowing too. I
know its off topic a bit, but here are a few picture links of some of
my ongoing projects.

   Here's the TD with top frame in place and side screen frames just
loosely setting in place.

http://aubard.us/MGTD/20190410_112838.jpg

   Here's the Triumph TR6 engine about ready to run for the first time
in almost a decade.

http://www.aubard.us/TR6/20190424_095344.jpg

   Here's the Maserati engine.

http://www.aubard.us/Biturbo_E/20190410_103502.jpg

   And finally, here's the Testarossa's big dog.

http://www.aubard.us/TR/20190424_095423e.jpg

   Okay, enough OT content. You might see why I am culling the herd.
Thanks for viewing.

Rick