Re: [Mgs] Differential drain plug tool

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Differential drain plug tool
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 08:23:27 +0100 uoiGa3GSCvmSiOMKbRmszJwfKnthUebi0072t6bgCRhWwsqz4hv1nDuc
I just used a old large bolt cut down and tapered.  Gave me low-profile head
for a socket spanner for use on the level plug where space is restricted.
The hole for the tool may be square but it isn't parallel-sided. If it were
you could use a 1/2" socket wrench without a socket - which I did for a
while but it tends to slip out.  Best of all is to replace them with the new
plugs which take a hex Allen key.

PaulH.