Re: [Mgs] 1972 MG-BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1972 MG-BGT
From: Charles Hill via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:38:46 -0500

--------------ECB20B6EAF716C7D86CD466A

Rick,
The quickest and easiest thing would be to put it on the local Craig's
list.?? Someone there will want it, especially if you say it is free!

Charles HillOn 9/25/2019 3:20 PM, Richard Frisicano via Mgs wrote:
> I've been on these forums for 20 years so I know this is the place to
> come for advise.?? I have a 1972 MG-BGT for about 17 years.?? I need to
> get rid of it.?? I got it as a parts cars about 17 years ago.?? It has
> sat in my garage and I know now that I will never do anything with it.
> It is complete except for a gas tank. Body is in decent shape except
> for some rust around the rear wheel wells. Don't know about the
> rockers but my guess is some rust there as well. I do not have a
> title.?? That's why I bought it as a parts car.
>
> So, here is my question. I can easily junk it. I bought it for my love
> of MGs and I'd really rather see it go to someone who will use it.?? I
> have no interest in parting it out. I'm not looking to get any money
> for it.?? I just want it gone.?? Any suggestions on how I might find
> someone who is willing to come and get it and use it and not junk it.??
> I'm located in Rochester, New York.
>
> As a courtesy to the groups, please reply just to me and do not reply
> to the groups.
>
> Rick Frisicano

--------------ECB20B6EAF716C7D86CD466A

  <head>
  </head>
      The quickest and easiest thing would be to put it on the local
      Craig's list.?? Someone there will want it, especially if you say
      it is free!<br>
      Charles HillOn 9/25/2019 3:20 PM, Richard Frisicano via Mgs wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAM9g_5MQRRhGY+9JkXh43nOGsdsf9_KA93uBU-zm1a6mCkudoQ@mail.gmail.com">
          these forums for 20 years so I know this is the place to come
          for advise.?? I have a 1972 MG-BGT for about 17 years.?? I need
          to get rid of it.?? I got it as a parts cars about 17 years
          ago.?? It has sat in my garage and I know now that I will never
          do anything with it. It is complete except for a gas tank.
          Body is in decent shape except for some rust around the rear
          wheel wells. Don't know about the rockers but my guess is some
          rust there as well. I do not have a title.?? That's why I
          bought it as a parts car.</div>
          my question. I can easily junk it. I bought it for my love of
          MGs and I'd really rather see it go to someone who will use
          it.?? I have no interest in parting it out. I'm not looking to
          get any money for it.?? I just want it gone.?? Any suggestions
          on how I might find someone who is willing to come and get it
          and use it and not junk it.?? I'm located in Rochester, New
          York.</div>
          to the groups, please reply just to me and do not reply to the
          groups.</div>
          Frisicano</div>
            href="mailto:rickfriz@gnail.com";
moz-do-not-send="true">rickfriz@gnail.com</a></div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Mgs@autox.team.net";>Mgs@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/chillmog@sbcglobal.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/chillmog@sbcglobal.net</a>
</pre>

--------------ECB20B6EAF716C7D86CD466A--

--===============5816045904542809127==