Great progress on the TD today. First up, I completed the seat
re-contouring. I first removed covering from the back of the seat
I pulled about a million long staples from the hard marine grade
plywood that I used.
By the time I got them all out my hands were red and sore.
After that, I got quite busy reshaping foam and forgot to take
pictures. I did take a nice picture after re-contouring the foam and
reattaching the upholstery. Here's how it looks back in the car.
Lots better and more comfortable.
As for the brake master cylinder, I am going to have it put in at
my mechanic's shop. It will be so much easier to replace once its on a
lift. We'll then re-bleed the whole system. More when that happens.
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive