[Mgs] Mostly quiet

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Mostly quiet
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 06:56:45 -0500

--000000000000c77e2205a50d931e

Hello friends,
   It is so quiet here - and the same on the TR3 and TR6 lists. I hope you
are well and busy completing other projects. That's what I have been doing.
   My TR6 sits awaiting more attention. Only this past week have we gotten
out a bit, if still 'distancing', to convert a noun into a verb.
   I glued down a little carpet last Saturday and hope to make a little
more progress today. That carpet bit is on the rear shelf and under the
upholstered closing board, yet to be installed but now it can go in.
Progress, if slow. But that's what a car building hobby may be, and that's
okay.

   Are you restoring? Servicing? Or even motoring a bit? I have no gauge to
measure how much of the country is still locked down. Texas is relaxing its
shut-down orders a bit, if perhaps a little early. I fear we have become
numb to the warnings and our behavior complacent in lack of precautions.

Rick, in a mask

--000000000000c77e2205a50d931e

an><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">=C2=A0 =C2=A0It is so=
 quiet here - and the same on the TR3 and TR6 lists. I hope you are well an=
d busy completing other projects. That&#39;s what I have been doing.</div><=
div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">=C2=A0 =C2=A0My TR6 sits =
awaiting more attention. Only this past week have we gotten out a bit, if s=
till &#39;distancing&#39;, to convert a noun into a verb.</div><div dir=3D"=
auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I glued down a little c=
arpet last Saturday and hope to make a little more progress today. That car=
pet bit is on the rear shelf and under the upholstered closing board, yet t=
o be installed but now it can go in. Progress, if slow. But that&#39;s what=
 a car building hobby may be, and that&#39;s okay.</div><div dir=3D"auto" s=
tyle=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-f=
amily:sans-serif">=C2=A0 =C2=A0Are you restoring? Servicing? Or even motori=
ng a bit? I have no gauge to measure how much of the country is still locke=
d down. Texas is relaxing its shut-down orders a bit, if perhaps a little e=
arly. I fear we have become numb to the warnings and our behavior complacen=
t in lack of precautions.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family=
ick, in a mask</div></div>

--000000000000c77e2205a50d931e--

--===============6131466424182262341==