Re: [Mgs] just in case

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] just in case
From: Mark J Bradakis via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:39:18 -0600
On 5/16/20 10:56 AM, Dan DiBiase via Mgs wrote:
> So Dave, is this a case of the 'might as well's'? As in, 'Well, since
> the engine and trans are out, I might as well remove the body from the
> chassis and paint it, and might as well redo the chassis and all
> mechanical components while I'm at it'... ;-)

AKA shipwright's disease.

On a side note, the wire connecting Team Net to the world is no longer
imminent danger of getting snapped by falling tree branches.  It is
pretty well stretched out, though, have a call in to Comcast to have a
tech come out and check the connections at the end.  Someday soon, I hope.

mjb.