[Mgs] FW: Grill

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] FW: Grill
From: Hans Duinhoven via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 08:53:13 +0200
Thanks for the explaining Eric!
Foreigners sometimes have sometimes trouble following the native English
speakers / writers.
Living near Amsterdam Airport the trick appeared to be a nice solution,
though hard to believe :).
Hope to fix the RH rear shock absorber today. As the link to the leaf spring
is stuck, I'm going to a friendly garage to ask them to make it lose.
Replacement looked so easy and all went well except the link connection to
the absorber arm...

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT