[Mgs] Suspicious email

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "MG-MGA-MGB" <mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Mgs] Suspicious email
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:55:03 -0000 m5pIfYZS2iOLgvepIv/Ygae/q4kUNH0Mu6XerL7YAPRuvOXU+i5s99AqPdIbAxePLjF6w3g7wg1eHWA/RE4XvD22NcRlYKB2OIA=

--===============6210186495873632571==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0030_01D722E6.E0C70200"

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01D722E6.E0C70200
        charset="Windows-1252"

I've had an email from someone with a name I recognise in the MG world, =
asking for help, and when I asked how he sent another asking me to buy =
and send a gift card to someone with liver cancer, and he will reimburse =
me later.

I won't mention the name in case it might be genuine, but there were a =
couple of aspects in the emails that made me suspicious, so I politely =
refused.

PaulH.
------=_NextPart_000_0030_01D722E6.E0C70200
        charset="Windows-1252"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've had an email from someone with a name I =
recognise in the=20
MG world, asking for help, and when I asked how he sent another =
asking&nbsp;me=20
to buy and send a gift card to someone with liver cancer, and he will =
reimburse=20
me later.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I won't mention the name in case it might be =
genuine, but=20
there were a couple of aspects in the emails that made me suspicious, so =
I=20
politely refused.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>PaulH.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>