[Mgs] It's true is it not?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] It's true is it not?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrob@bell.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 12:07:05 -0400

--------------0B1CAC30D6FF227B211DEAA2

Oh my god,  Now you have me worried about that widow who was going to
send me 3 million US after she had paid for the bank charges which she
wanted me to provide 'cos she was broke.   Surely she must be true as no
one could make this up - could they???

Chortle, chortle
Barrie

--------------0B1CAC30D6FF227B211DEAA2

  <head>

  </head>
        worried about that widow who was going to send me 3 million US
        after she had paid for the bank charges which she wanted me to
        provide 'cos she was broke.   Surely she must be true as no one
        could make this up - could they???<br>
        Chortle, chortle<br>
        Barrie </font></font>

--------------0B1CAC30D6FF227B211DEAA2--