Re: [Mgs] pulling engine and transmission

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] pulling engine and transmission
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:53:11 -0700
Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (PLAIN) smtp.auth=stargazer1@cox.net a=jolZcDUF0YFZvyvaEJUHtg==:117 a=jolZcDUF0YFZvyvaEJUHtg==:17 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=mHr6GJ5fAAAA:8 a=ReauhAK5AAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=u8fvsWSLAAAA:8 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=Hs-F761TfDpGdv1W7f4A:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=N127T80v9oXcZuUJjtVr:22 a=JclCMx5BlGuGgvFNkj6j:22 a=GGGinmgZRQXmVEG1E52S:22 a=HeofuyM05xFgfcll9Er3:22 a=qrIFiuKZe2vaD64auk6j:22
I use a different parts system. I have a box of sandwich baggies, index
cards, and something to write with. When I remove the fasteners, I label
what they go to, and put them in a box. Since assembly is reverse order,
the bags are in roughly the right order in the box.

My first go of this was in the '70s when I had long hair. The grocery
clerk clearly assumed I was bagging weed.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose