[Mgs] Throttle cable

To: Mga List <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Throttle cable
From: Thomas Gunderson <thgun@comporium.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:38:26 -0400
Thanks to the guys that gave me insight on replacing my cable with a bike brake
cable. Worked great. I went to a bike shop and the salesman did not wat to sell
one to me because I was going to put it on my MGA. Not a bike. ?? He got the
owner over and he sold it to me.
 Now I want to replace the throttle return spring. I need to see a picture that
shows the spring placement and the lower connection point. I think the last
owner put the low spring connection point in the wrong location. The spring got
extended because the lower point was under the front carb.
Thanks guys,

Tom Gunderson
 1957 MGA 1500 rst

PS.. I talked to Moss and they gave me the wrong part number. Even when I gave
him the location number in the Moss catalog and explained where the spring
connected to the carb.

Sent from my iPhone X