Re: [Mgs] 3RD Brake Light

To: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 3RD Brake Light
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 07:25:55 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
        Good on you for doing that.  Installation of 3rd brake light brings
somewhat greater peace of mind to driver of the MGB, and we like to think it
helps to keep our cars on the road.
        I did as you, with generic LED unit, some years ago. Now that we have
more and better choices, a larger one may take its place.
        A previous DPO replaced fenders and did not install the side lamps.
While I have never thought they were things of beauty, a benefit to having
them, on front at least, is that they can be wired into turn signal flashers.
Bob